Get Full Search Results Faster in Europe!
Now in addition to North America, select European Full Search results for European area countries will be delivered in just two business days, at no additional cost.
Expanded Pharmaceutical Content to Include Regulatory Agency Data
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) is now available as a drug source for EMEA Class 5 Word Availability searches when ordered for European (EU) registers.
Expanded Database Coverage
- We have expanded our Word database coverage by adding 30 additional databases including: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Fiji, Ghana, Honduras, Iran, Jamaica, Kenya, Mauritius, Mongolia, Nepal, OAPI, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tanzania, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
- We have expanded our Image database coverage by adding 40 additional databases including: Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Cambodia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Macao, Monaco, Morocco, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay and Vietnam.
Consolidated Knock-Out View for TM go365 Word Searching
In efforts to expedite your review process, you can now review reported hits across all databases using the Decision Support Knockout view. With this view, results across different databases will be ranked within the respective category.
Naming Tool on SERION®
Generate and Analyze Pharmaceutical Names
The Naming Tool now incorporates a Pharma In-Use artificial intelligence (AI) naming engine, enabling you to generate and analyze names against drug regulator and Trademark Office data. A filtering mechanism allows you to isolate names to those generated with the Trademark Class 5 AI, or names generated with the new Pharma In-Use and Pharma Common Law AI.
Analysis Tool: Updated Features and Functionality
- The ability to create ad hoc filtering is now available in the Analysis Tool, allowing you to create a filter quickly for one-time use without saving.
- The ability to add User Notes in the Analysis Tool is now available, allowing you to enter hit-specific notes.
- The number of statuses has been increased from 18 to 30 within the Status Management tab, providing you greater flexibility in managing Watch results.