March 25, 2020
As previously noted, we are suspending print operations due to government orders. As a result, we will be moving to electronic invoicing effective March 25, 2020.
March 23, 2020
Continue reading for important updates regarding your printed Search and Watch results.
As more countries and cities take sweeping measures to control the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are taking rapid action to do what is best for our customers and colleagues. This week we implemented mandatory remote work policies for many of our CompuMark™ offices in Europe and North America.
Due to recently updated government restrictions, we must temporarily close our printing facilities. Effective tomorrow (Tuesday, March 24, 2020), we will transition all customers to receive digital delivery of Search reports and Watch notices.
Please continue reading to learn how these changes will affect the delivery of your printed reports:
- If you previously received printed Search reports, you will now receive reports through SERION®
- If you previously received printed Watch notices, you will now receive notices through email
Resources to help you through this transition
We understand that changing how you receive and access your reports may raise some concerns. To help you navigate the transition to digital reports, we offer live online trainings and recorded tutorials, available anytime, for Watch on SERION and SERION reports.
Additionally, we would like to notify you of the unique benefits that digital delivery offers, including additional flexibility to assist you as you and your teams work remotely:
- Faster Delivery: Receive digital results at least 24 hours sooner
- Anytime Access: View from anywhere, at any time, on any device
- Seamlessly Share: Easily share digital reports and watch notices with colleagues and clients
- Rapid Review: Annotate and review more efficiently with the SERION® Analysis Tool
- Reduce Storage Space: We store reports and notices in your SERION inbox and Watch on SERION, so you no longer need to keep printed copies on hand
- Search Reports: Access in SERION for 1 year
- Watch Notices: Access SERION reports for 18 months and archived citations for up to 7 years
If you have any questions regarding digital reports or impacts of the coronavirus on CompuMark services, contact us today.
For quick reference, please bookmark this blog as we will continue to update it regularly when further news or changes become available.