Webinar tomorrow: Accelerate Biotech Research Using Scientific Literature
Join us tomorrow, March 1, at 2:00pm EST to understand and identify leading pre-clinical research, the latest technology trends, and key opinion leaders.
Date: Wednesday, March 1
Time: 2:00pm - 2:30pm EST
This webinar will explore:
Using Scientific Literature to Understand Leading Preclinical Research:
- Identify who is publishing highly cited research in your perspective area.
- We will explore the topic of CRISPR to analyze where this research is happening, who is funding it, and who is collaborating.
Identifying Who is Doing Related Research in Your Space:
- Identify new customers and thought leaders for your products.
- Through the exploration of cannabinoids - identify the researchers and organizations working on cannabis and its application to disease.
- Communicate directly with relevant researchers and companies using Web of Science email services.