Help your researchers focus on what truly matters most–creating impactful research.
When you provide site-wide access to EndNote, you will help your faculty and students research smarter, letting them leave behind the tedious work of creating and formatting bibliographies, finding full text articles, and searching for previously saved notes and references.
With freed up time and a central reference library to work from, your researchers will be able to truly collaborate together, taking their research to new heights and ultimately raising the profile of your institution.
- Collaborate with a global team of up to 100
- Overcome research limitations
- Stop hunting down full text PDFs
- Sort through years of work in seconds
- Cite it right the first time
- Take the guesswork out of journal submission
- Provide your active researchers with sophisticated reference management and bibliographic tools
- Meet the needs of your novice students with additional features and options in EndNote online
- Access free training and support for both your resource training staff and entire community, including recorded trainings, live expert-led WebEx sessions, and downloadable materials.