- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Contest begins on July 26, 2016 and ends at 11:00 p.m. ET on August 18, 2016.
- Enter by registering at (URL to be added) then come back during each round to pick which country you think will advance in the bracket based on the specific InCites indicator.
- Limit one entry per person/email address.
- By registering, participants agree and are bound by these Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor, Thomson Reuters, whose decisions will be final.
- Entrants will receive one point for each correct pick in each round. The 10 entrants with the most points will be declared the winners and will receive a prize. In the event of a tie for the final prize(s) for each level, a random drawing will be held from among the tied entrants to award the prize(s).
- Winners will be notified by email. Sponsor is not responsible for prize notification emails that are not received for any reason, including due to spam filters.
- Thomson Reuters reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any time.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Employees of Thomson Reuters and its affiliates and family members of such employees are not eligible to win.
- All prizes will be awarded. If a winning participant forfeits the prize, Thomson Reuters will award the prize to the next highest scoring participant.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemption will be made.
- For a winners list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Thomson Reuters InCites to Rio Contest Winners, 1500 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Limit one prize per person.
- Not responsible for electronic or computer delays or malfunctions that may interfere with participation.
- No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor from entrant’s participation in the Contest.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules.
- By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release Sponsor from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the contest.
- Entry in the contest constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes, without further compensation, where permitted.
Sponsored by: Thomson Reuters, 1500 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Join the conversation
@ScottDoney1 Thanks for taking the time to talk to us about your work! Read the full article here:… https://t.co/VFpGxVXQLa