EndNote X8 is here!
Research collaboration is on the rise…Are you prepared?
Research collaboration has taken on a whole new meaning in the digital age. Your research team may be spread all over the world, with access to different resources, but you still need to work together in order to produce novel research. When you use EndNote, you will research smarter, leaving behind the tedious work of creating and formatting bibliographies, finding full-text articles, and searching for previously saved notes and references. Freed from these time-consuming tasks, and with a central reference library to work from, your team will be able to truly collaborate, taking your research to new heights.
With EndNote X8, you can:
- Enjoy team access to one reference library - Work from a single reference library with up to 100 people, no matter where they are located or what organization they are affiliated with.
- Overcome research limitations - For one upfront price, store and share as many references, documents and files as you need – a necessity for successful collaboration.
- See what your team is doing - Instantly see the history of changes made to your shared library with a built-in activity feed.
- Let the full text find you - Initiate a search for full-text PDFs across your subscriptions and freely available sources. When the article is found, it will automatically be attached to your reference.
- Sort through years of work in seconds - Search across reference metadata, full-text journal articles, file attachments, and your personal annotations and notes, to locate the research you need in just seconds.
- Cite it right the first time - Insert citations and references from your EndNote library into your manuscript and automatically build a bibliography in more than 6,000 styles right from Microsoft® Word.
- Take the guesswork out of journal submission - Using EndNote online, find the journals to which your research is most likely to be accepted, based on an analysis of tens of millions of citation connections in Web of Science™.
See what's new in EndNote X8: